PROPER USE OF SERVICES: Any portal guest is considered as a user and is obliged to use the portal in a diligent, proper and legal manner. Including, but not limited to, it is forbidden to:
• use the services for purposes or effects against the law, moral and generally accepted good practices, or public order, or to violate honor and image rights;
• reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any public communication modes, transform or modify any piece of web content unless it is authorized by the holder of these rights or legally permitted;
• perform any act considered as a violation against any property or industrial right associated to La Espada S. L. or third parties;
• utilize services and, particularly, information of any kind from the website to forward advertising, send communications aiming at direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unwanted messages directed to various individuals determined as targets, as well as the marketization and divulgation of any kind of this information;
The user will be responsible of any harm or damage inflicted to La Espada S. L. due to the violation of any of the requirements presented above and the ones included in General Terms and/or imposed by the law related to Web Site usage.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Users can contact La Espada S. L. as long as the following code of conduct is followed:
1. USERS CANNOT IMPERSONATE ANY OTHER INDIVUAL OR ORGANIZATION.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED.
3. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to present, mention or suggest companies or web portals, and to perform marketing or spam submissions. This type of contents will be deleted together with the accounts that performed the action. These cases could be communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
PROPERTY RIGHTS: All website contents, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, belong exclusively to La Espada S. L. or third parties. La Espada S. L. owns all the respective rights legally, which are protected by national and international regulations.
It is strictly forbidden to use any object of intellectual and industrial property with commercial purposes, as well as the distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation applied to any design of the displayed collections.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: La Espada S. L. reserves the right to interrupt the access to services in any moment and without notice due to technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, power failures or any other justified cause.
As a consequence, La Espada S. L. does not guarantee the reliability or the permanent availability of both the website and the Services. For this reason, the utilization of the latter by users is performed at their own risk. La Espada S. L. does not hold any responsibility in this sense.
Moreover, La Espada S. L. , including, but no limited to, is not responsible of:
• The way users use web contents, either forbidden or permitted, to violate intellectual and/or industrial property rights of this web or other third parties' portals.
• The harm and damages caused to users because of the normal or abnormal operation of search tools, content localization and organization and/or access to services, and, in general, due to errors and problems that may emerge during the development or application of the technical elements that build the service.
• Contents from pages that can be accessed by users from links included in the web.
• Third parties' acts and omissions regardless their contractual relationship to La Espada S. L. .
In the same manner, La Espada S. L. is not responsible of harms and damages of all natures caused by the presence of bugs or other harmful elements that may modify IT systems, files, or systems stored in those files. For this reason, La Espada S. L. shall not be held liable in any of the following events:
• Errors and delays when the user is accessing services, when filling a form or when any other defect appears. These defects can be related to problems with the internet connection, causes of act of God or force majeure and any other unforeseen contingencies external to the good faith of La Espada S.L..
• Failures or incidents in communication, such as deletions or incomplete transmissions. Thus, the permanent availability of the services within the web site is not guaranteed.
• The errors and damages caused to the website because of an inefficient use or and act in bad faith by the user.
• Unavailability or problems related the user's email address when submitting required information.
In any case, La Espada S.L. is committed to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to users in order to fix incidences in a fast and successful manner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES: La Espada S.L. does not guarantee and is not responsible of any harm or damage caused by the access to third parties' services/contents through linked sites. The accuracy and reliability of these sites is not ensured. The links listed in La Espada S.L. are merely informative. They provide different information sources on the internet so that users can extend the services offered in the Portal. La Espada S.L. is not responsible in any case of the results obtained via those links or the consequences derived from accessing them. These services are provided by third parties. For this reason, La Espada S.L. cannot control and does not control the quality of legal status of these services. As a consequence, users must be extremely cautions when evaluating and using the information and the services provided in third parties' content.
It is strictly prohibited to introduce hyperlinks with commercial purposes in web pages external to La Espada S.L. that allow access to the present web portal without the explicit authorization of La Espada S.L.. In any case, the presence of hyperlinks in websites external to the company does not imply in any case the presence of commercial relationships with the owner of the web page that includes the hyperlinks or their being accepted by La Espada S.L..
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: For contentious or interpretative issues unrelated to contracting process and related to the web portal, the Spanish regulations will be applied in case of dispute. Both parties agree to submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals in Murcia city (Spain).